The “Vintage” TALON TS-3C Putter is FACE BALANCED and has several unique features that don’t go unnoticed. This CENTER SHAFTED putter has a triangle shaped head with a round hole in the back that can be used to pick your ball up from the putting surface. The Gold DIRECTIONAL POINTER matches up with the white ALIGNMENT LINE allowing you to easily aim the putter face to your intended target. This putter has a slightly heavy head and comes with 2 reversible Kevflex insert plates. You can now adjust your distance control without adjusting your putting stroke. The TALON TS-3C sits square on the ground and is Dr. Fisher’s favorite putter. The slightly heavy head weight makes it easy to stroke in a pendulum motion which builds consistency and improves confidence to MAKE EVERYTHING. The TALON TS-3C comes with a midsize Wynn pistol grip and a deluxe headcover. There are only 12 TALON TS-3C putters available so purchase yours today before they are obsolete.
TALON TS-3C FEATURES
Customize your SPEED and FEEL with the World's First 4 Speed Insert Plate Putters
• Includes Four Patented Kevflex™ ProFormance™ Inserts for Custom Feel and Playing Conditions
• Includes 2 Reversible Insert Plates:
• Soft Version (Burgundy and Green Inserts)
• Firm Version (Blue and Black Inserts).
• Smart Insert Technology™ for Precise Feedback, Muscle Memory and Consistency
• Face Balanced – Huge Sweet Spot
• Extreme Heel/Toe Total Perimeter Weighting
• Sink More Putts With High MOI – Resists Twisting on Miss-hits
• Includes Custom Weight Kit
Choose Your SPEED and Your Desired FEEL
GREEN FACE – Recommended for extremely fast greens. This insert is the softest allowed in golf by the USGA and measures at a firmness of 85 on an “A” Durometer
BURGANDY FACE – Recommended on medium to fast green speeds and measures at a firmness of 88 on an “A” Durometer.
BLACK FACE – This insert measures at a firmness of 91 on an “A” Durometer and has the feel of a steel face but the benefits of the Kevflex true roll technology.
BLUE FACE – The firmest of the inserts measuring at 94 on an “A” Durometer. This insert is recommended for slow greens speeds and/or wet greens. This face has the feel of a steel face but the benefits of a Kevflex true roll technology.